Последователи

Всичко за мен

неделя, 25 октомври 2009 г.

TO THOSE WHO FEEL NOSTALGIC ABOUT VARNA IN FALL
















Fall in Varna is good as it is periodically broken by couples of days of Indian Summer, which in Bulgaria is called Gypsy Summer, you might not doubt at all. By and by the approach to the sea is being blocked and there some hundred linear yards for anglers who are not capable to catch much more than me. In the peak of the crisis there appeared an enormous number of a milion dollar yachts with no owners, which have the chance to float to Chesapeake Bay as much as I do.
Recently my comments became clumsy - mea culpa, however I am not a cicumstance - circumstances are around me and affect me, that's this.
Spring in Varna is awful if ever exists.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Архив на блога