Последователи

Всичко за мен

неделя, 2 август 2009 г.

DAYS OF ANTON ABADZHIEV IN VENEZIA







Yes, guys, I did it. Far from the madding crowd I worked on and on on my own Itallian balcony in Venice. I found the first copy of "Christine" in Italian and visited all the Middle East Divan exhebitions of art - all placed in Catholic cathedrals. I missed Leonard Cohen's concert, because I was eating Pana di tutti ravini in a Kosher restaurant in Gheto Nuovo. I could afford myself that.



I think I have to write only a sentence, spontaniously but I will not. It's still a great euphoria.

1 коментар:

  1. Salve amico!
    Magari qualche foto dalla piazza San Marco, il Campanille, il Canale grande...?
    Il balconcino sembra costruito in provincia di Popovo :-)))
    Fai un salto a Rimini, non è lontano, così possiamo anche incontrarci...
    Baci baci baci
    La Kosta

    ОтговорИзтриване

Архив на блога